Thread: Your "Target Audience"

Squirt

Your "Target Audience"

I'm still in the beginning stage and just started doing some old fashioned style marketing to get off the ground. Pounding the streets. However, I've had conflicting ideas on which direction to go with my marketing. I do have several ideas, but just being biased on what work I've picked up so far, I've not been able to identify a target audience. Customers have been all over the board in demographics. Anyone kept track of what demographics are spending money in this business, or is that something I'm going to have to trial and error myself?

For this reason, I wish I was better organized with my data. I'd also like to get the answer to this question as well. Is anyone out there keeping track of everything and can be bothered to calculate this?

Please explain further this comment......"However, I've had conflicting ideas on which direction to go with my marketing."........When you look for someone to do anything where do "You" go first? When "You" seek knowledge about anything where do you go first?......When you figure out the answer that's where your marketing starts and what all of your other marketing revolves around.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

I try to target people with two things money and dirty buildings.
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.