Thread: Help... New hoa contract

Squirt

Help... New hoa contract

If you've read my post, I just started about a month ago. I've picked up approximately 15-20 house washes in my first month so far and several driveways. I just drew up a contract and got approved by the board already. (I have experience with these HOA's from my landscaping business.) Anyway, long story short, I need some help with this place so I'm not wasting chemicals.

So the contract is to include; large parking lots, basketball courts, tennis courts, concrete around the swimming pool area, along with the pool club house which has mold growing all over the walls of it.

Long story short, the parking lots and basketball court namely, are really black. I won't have a problem getting them cleaned up with my surface cleaner, but I'm hoping to brighten up the concrete a bit and make a noticeable difference. I plan on using a degreaser and bleach for the task. My question is, how much bleach would you suggest per 10 gallons of mix, to help brighten up the concrete, however, not waste any additional bleach considering we're talking 50,000+ square feet.

It would probably help to add my bleach is between 12 and 12.5% and will be fresh.

I'm thinking my normal house wash mix to kill mold on houses might be a bit of waste of chemical to simply lighten the concrete. Would taking my mix for parking lots from 4 gallons of bleach per 10 total, down to 2 gallons of bleach, should I still notice a noticeable difference in shade of the concrete after it dries up?

As of right now, I've been pre-treating before I start washing houses, then surface clean at the end, then post treat. I did notice pre-treating, and letting it soak for a while, then surface cleaning seemed to help dramatically as I can really move with the surface cleaner, and it cleans much faster compared to when I wasn't post treating.

You might want to fill out your Signature FIRST!
    Greg Lyall
    Cleaner Image Pressure Washing
    Buffalo Ky. 42716
    270-405-6522

Squirt
    Got it now. For some reason there wasn't a "Edit Signature" last time I looked. Now there is, so I was able to Edit it Easily!

Squirt
    Didn't work. Test.

Any reason it isn't Saving My Signature? I see Edit Signature, I put it in the box, and click "Save Signature" and it still isn't saving?
    Last edited by MrHouseWash; 05-17-2018 at 09:42 PM.

I know this is an old post but why do people worry about saving something that cost me $1.69 a gallon to waste something (time) that they should be billing over $100.00 per hour?
    I saved $10 on bleach on that job but I wasted $300 in time waiting for it to work.
    SMH!