Thread: Record braking year off the charts

Record braking year off the charts

Everyone I seem to talk to is having a record braking year so far or at least the best months they have ever had, including myself (thankyou God). How is everyone year going so far?? The economy in general, from talking to a lot of business owners is just doing fantastic. this is in NC how about the rest of you whats the word on the street?

Hey Dave,

It's been a great year so far. A very late start to the season due to weather issues but we've since passed last years year-to-date numbers. Hope to see you in January.
    Hagerstown Pressure Washing contractors
    Full Color Contractor Yard Signs

Tim Fields
    Complete Power Wash
    sign2day.com
    Hagerstown, MD

Quote Originally Posted by timo View Post
    Hey Dave,

It's been a great year so far. A very late start to the season due to weather issues but we've since passed last years year-to-date numbers. Hope to see you in January.
    I think its my turn to pick up the check.

By the end of July, I will have passed last years total in sales with a good 2 months left in the busy season. Scheduling gets tighter each year, but Im not complaining. You are right Dave, thank you God!!

-Trent
    North West Exteriors
    Pride in your Property is my Priority!
    Trent Field
    North West Exteriors
    Pride in your Property is my Priority!

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    Everyone I seem to talk to is having a record braking year so far or at least the best months they have ever had, including myself (thankyou God). How is everyone year going so far?? The economy in general, from talking to a lot of business owners is just doing fantastic. this is in NC how about the rest of you whats the word on the street?
    By far my best year. Even this winter has been far busier than usual. Where is everyone at Dave. When I first got into this business I would spend hours on here reading several new posts a day and now it seems dormant. I get online much when I’m hey but apparently I’m missing out on something.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com

So many are hanging out on fb. Lots of movie stars over there��
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

Had a good year and winter is staring out good
    Art Oliveri
    Holbrook N.Y.
    www.LongIslandRoofWashers.com

Quote Originally Posted by NCsprayer View Post
    By far my best year. Even this winter has been far busier than usual. Where is everyone at Dave. When I first got into this business I would spend hours on here reading several new posts a day and now it seems dormant. I get online much when I’m hey but apparently I’m missing out on something.
    whats up Dan yea everone is on face book, not like it was in the old days here though ;(

It was a great year and I have heard the same thing from other guys this year. We are getting ready for another good year next year and bought some more trucks to get ready. Got a new bigger diesel truck so we can get a 1000 gal. Water tank on it. Got to get ready to make as much as you can when busy so get the equipment and try to get as much help as you can. We hired 14 new guys to start last year and kept 4 of them so will do the same thing again this year. Hard to get new trucks out on the road when you do not have the guys to run them.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    Even this winter has been insane. I’ve worked almost 80 hours for 3 straight weeks. I can’t complain though. I’ve been waking up at 3am just to get my restaurants done before my houses. I’m exhausted but looking at my bank account gives me the energy to keep going.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com