Thread: Record braking year off the charts

Record braking year off the charts

Everyone I seem to talk to is having a record braking year so far or at least the best months they have ever had, including myself (thankyou God). How is everyone year going so far?? The economy in general, from talking to a lot of business owners is just doing fantastic. this is in NC how about the rest of you whats the word on the street?

Hey Dave,

It's been a great year so far. A very late start to the season due to weather issues but we've since passed last years year-to-date numbers. Hope to see you in January.
    Hagerstown Pressure Washing contractors
    Full Color Contractor Yard Signs

Tim Fields
    Complete Power Wash
    sign2day.com
    Hagerstown, MD

Quote Originally Posted by timo View Post
    Hey Dave,

It's been a great year so far. A very late start to the season due to weather issues but we've since passed last years year-to-date numbers. Hope to see you in January.
    I think its my turn to pick up the check.

By the end of July, I will have passed last years total in sales with a good 2 months left in the busy season. Scheduling gets tighter each year, but Iím not complaining. You are right Dave, thank you God!!

-Trent
    North West Exteriors
    Pride in your Property is my Priority!
    Trent Field
    North West Exteriors
    Pride in your Property is my Priority!

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    Everyone I seem to talk to is having a record braking year so far or at least the best months they have ever had, including myself (thankyou God). How is everyone year going so far?? The economy in general, from talking to a lot of business owners is just doing fantastic. this is in NC how about the rest of you whats the word on the street?
    By far my best year. Even this winter has been far busier than usual. Where is everyone at Dave. When I first got into this business I would spend hours on here reading several new posts a day and now it seems dormant. I get online much when I’m hey but apparently I’m missing out on something.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com