Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surface Cleaners A Quick Observation

Blog Entries

Surface Cleaners A Quick Observation

Surface cleaners are a must have item for the commercial pressure washer that does any amount of concrete cleaning. Pressure washer surface cleaners speed up the cleaning process with more dependable results than a wand alone. Picture your self-cleaning concrete with a wand. Your natural motion using a wand is an arching pattern, which causes more cleaning in the center than at the outsides. With a surface cleaner the nozzles at the surface do not change height as you clean which results in a more consistently cleaned surface at cleaning speed of 20 times faster. The investment in a surface cleaner can pay for itself in one nice size job. Not to mention that a surface cleaner can make you appear to be more professional landing you more repeat customers and referrals.
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

Re: Surface Cleaners A Quick Observation

[quote author=Bob Williamson link=topic=219.msg1687#msg1687 date=1165843033]
    Surface cleaners are a must have item for the commercial pressure washer that does any amount of concrete cleaning. Pressure washer surface cleaners speed up the cleaning process with more dependable results than a wand alone. Picture your self-cleaning concrete with a wand. Your natural motion using a wand is an arching pattern, which causes more cleaning in the center than at the outsides. With a surface cleaner the nozzles at the surface do not change height as you clean which results in a more consistently cleaned surface at cleaning speed of 20 times faster. The investment in a surface cleaner can pay for itself in one nice size job. Not to mention that a surface cleaner can make you appear to be more professional landing you more repeat customers and referrals.
    [/quote]

Plus it saves on your back, and you don't wear as much dirt on your legs using a surface cleaner vs wanding. :thumbsup:
    Squeaky Clean Pressure Washing
    John Wray
    (804)712-0795
    john.wray@honeywell.com

Bob,
    I was looking at the small surface cleaners. 8" or so. This seems to be a viable way to clean steps, siding, etc. How is the pressure reuglated and how many heads does this type of cleaner use? Do you handle them? Thank You.
    Terry Miller
    Canton, Ohio
    330-418-8955
    Quality-Service-Price
    Your Service Company for Life!

Blog Entries

Terry,
    Yes I carry the Mosmatic brand in sizes that small. They have two nozzles. These small surfacers can be handy steps, concrete walls, etc. I'm not so sure you would ever need them on most siding jobs as the chemical does the work for you.
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

I have seen pictures of people using the small surface cleaners on walls. Could you put one on the cheap yellow Extend-A-Wand to clean walls that are very dirty? Are they heavy? I guess you would want to reduce the pressure for the wall cleaning but would that slow or stop the rotation of the spinner?

Blog Entries

I think it could work if you used a small surfacer like the Mosmatic 12"
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

russ s

thanks for the hook up today Bob , i appreciate all the info and great deals on the 2- TITAN REELS AND 28' BIG GUY

Blog Entries

Russ, I appreciate the business!
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

russ s

you are a great guy just like everyone says :thumbsup:

Bob. I had the opportunity to use your " Bad Boy 30" per Greg/SD light and fast I Liked it, I also try the "Big Guy" It's more to my size, with the type cleaning I do. So as soon as the money is right I'll be giving you a call.
    P.S. I got my engine charging ( broken wire to the Stater behind the starter) thank God. Dan
    McCown Pressure Cleaning & Commerical Window Cleaning Avon Park, Fl. E-Mail Dan@ McCownPressureCleaning.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast