Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Delavan Thread

Re: Delavan Thread

Is there a reason to use a Delavan over a FloJet? I use a Flojet and have not had any issues. Are there features that the Delavan has over the Flojet? I was looking to purchase a back up and just wanted to hear the benefits of the Delavan. I read the spec sheet and nothing popped out at me.

[quote author=powerwashing4u link=topic=4557.msg61250#msg61250 date=1211413910]
    Is there a reason to use a Delavan over a FloJet? I use a Flojet and have not had any issues. Are there features that the Delavan has over the Flojet? I was looking to purchase a back up and just wanted to hear the benefits of the Delavan. I read the spec sheet and nothing popped out at me.
    [/quote]

I am new to this, but I will take a crack at this question. Bob sales Delavan, and Bob is the man!

Prestige Member

[quote author=grits link=topic=4557.msg61260#msg61260 date=1211416443]
    [/quote]

I am new to this, but I will take a crack at this question. Bob sales Delavan, and Bob is the man!
    [/quote]

You learn fast :thumbsup: :lol:

I have used FloJets first then ShurFlo's and now Delavans.

They are all good pumps.

Just seems like the Delavans can handle more and last longer.

Don't just buy from Bob at Pressuretek.com because they are great pumps, last a long time (always try to rinse them out at the end of the job or end of the day with 5 gallons of water to help them last longer), and Bob is the Man, and don't buy them from Bob at Pressuretek.com because you will get the best service, advice and help out there.

You should buy them from a company that gives you the best service, advice,amd help.

You should buy a pump that is a great pump, lasts a long time and from a company that gives you the best service, advice and help.

Prestige Member

[quote author=Chris link=topic=4557.msg61296#msg61296 date=1211422606]
    I have used FloJets first then ShurFlo's and now Delavans.

They are all good pumps.

Just seems like the Delavans can handle more and last longer.

Don't just buy from Bob at Pressuretek.com because they are great pumps, last a long time (always try to rinse them out at the end of the job or end of the day with 5 gallons of water to help them last longer), and Bob is the Man, and don't buy them from Bob at Pressuretek.com because you will get the best service, advice and help out there.

You should buy them from a company that gives you the best service, advice,amd help.

You should buy a pump that is a great pump, lasts a long time and from a company that gives you the best service, advice and help.

[/quote]Whats that on your nose Chris? LOL
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Saint Petersburg Florida 33716
    Larry Millette 727-543-3276 727-543-3276
    www.aspc.us
    www.allsurfacepressurecleaning.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olM...pSj0ZtHpl-jHDR http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine.....727-543-3276

[quote author=JC link=topic=4557.msg61269#msg61269 date=1211417530]
    [quote author=grits link=topic=4557.msg61260#msg61260 date=1211416443]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You learn fast :thumbsup: :lol:
    [/quote]

I try to pay attention!

Prestige Member

OK, lets get this thread going again...

I got to play around with a Delevan the other day on three roofs (Thanks again John) and today I got a call to do another one (my job) which means today I NEED to order my Delevan from Bob. So here is my question 1/2" or 5/8" hose???

Everything I have read about soft washing says "High flow is the way to go" "more water is better" yet the few people I have talked to that use the Dele's have the 1/2"er??????? what gives?

I do not think that for roof washing you would really notice the difference between the 1/2" and the 5/8" hoses.

My Bandit came with the 200' of 1/2" hose and it works great.

The Bandit gun/wand that Bob sells is 1/2", the Delavan is plumbed with fittings for 1/2", so if you use that gun and pump (that gun is very good and I have over 1.5 years on it already), you do not have to go get other fittings to go from 1/2" to 5/8" so less changing of sizes.

The 1/2" hose is a little less expensive, give it a try and see how you like it.

Maybe someone that went with the 5/8" will post here and tell you what it is like with the 5/8" hose.

Prestige Member

Gulp, its on its way!! :thumbsup: I got the 1/2"er with all the bells & whistles.

Prestige Member

1/2 :thumbsup:
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Saint Petersburg Florida 33716
    Larry Millette 727-543-3276 727-543-3276
    www.aspc.us
    www.allsurfacepressurecleaning.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olM...pSj0ZtHpl-jHDR http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine.....727-543-3276

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast