Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Roof cleaning in Saint Pete, FL

Re: Roof cleaning in Saint Pete, FL

I'm not going to wallow in this thread much more, but all I can say otherwise is the select few I'm speaking of know who they are. Scott and Jeff have nothing to do with it, nor do most of the others. By definition alone, some are indeed convicts. If that bothers them that much, they should reconcile it within themselves and accept it as part of their life. Don't get mad at others for your past screw-ups. It's childish.

If those involved had chosen to call me rather than start babbling behind my back in the pwi mod forum, all this could've been avoided. God knows Ron has a penchant for calling anybody and everybody at any given time on the clock. :lol:

As Bob has shown, having no mods is the way to go. Disagreements last less time. Posts don't get deleted by insecure mods, etc, etc......I could go on and on, but I won't. Less pot-stirring in general.
    Don Phelps
    All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
    Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning
    Orlando, Florida
    (407) 579-4026
    www.floridaroofcleaners.com
    www.roofcleaningforums.com

[quote author=Jeff link=topic=4653.msg62514#msg62514 date=1211992910]
    So I posted pictures didn't know how to back then, I had several people call me and try to help me post pics, so I guess I could prove it to Don and the others that saw the pissing match post. Well I couldn't post them.guess who called to help me, yep Don, got the pics up and been posting pics ever since
    [/quote]

What an a-hole.
    :lol:

Oh well if someone doesn't like me because I am a mod on PWI, I think its kind of silly....But, I don't really care.
    [/quote]

I'm a bad boy, not a criminal.
    :thumbsup:
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

[quote author=Thad link=topic=4653.msg62521#msg62521 date=1211994166]
    So I posted pictures didn't know how to back then, I had several people call me and try to help me post pics, so I guess I could prove it to Don and the others that saw the pissing match post. Well I couldn't post them.guess who called to help me, yep Don, got the pics up and been posting pics ever since
    [/quote]

What an a-hole.

Oh well if someone doesn't like me because I am a mod on PWI, I think its kind of silly....But, I don't really care.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL Thad.........but didnt I hear you got busted in Tijuana with a good looking hooker with an adams apple LOL........you bad boy you

Prestige Member

[quote author=Jeff link=topic=4653.msg62555#msg62555 date=1212006756]
    [quote author=Thad link=topic=4653.msg62521#msg62521 date=1211994166]
    [/quote]

What an a-hole.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL Thad.........but didnt I hear you got busted in Tijuana with a good looking hooker with an adams apple LOL........you bad boy you
    [/quote]

THAD??? DUUUUUUUUDE???? :lol: :lol:

Jeff, you are right "all of you" is a broad stroke. My bad, you guys know what is going on..no beef man.

You know we are cool, I think people know who the guilty party is.

And that is all one can ask for.
    Now most know what is going on and the ones that knew..well most know that now also!
    So lets sit back and watch the stuff roll downhill.

A lot of stuff you guys don't know. Like how having friends that are internet network security engineers
    can show you a world of data. Habits, habits habits..lol and IP jugglers don't work folks...
    Get you some wrong reviews on the net and watch some nut spend hours every day on your site and you will start protecting your azz also. Everything you do on the net can be tracked. Go to your friends comp and do your dirty work even juggle your IP and you still have months of data habits and trends pointing back at you.

Dig it deeper...

[quote author=Peerless link=topic=4653.msg62745#msg62745 date=1212062332]
    Jeff, you are right "all of you" is a broad stroke. My bad, you guys know what is going on..no beef man.

You know we are cool, I think people know who the guilty party is.

And that is all one can ask for.
    Now most know what is going on and the ones that knew..well most know that now also!
    So lets sit back and watch the stuff roll downhill.

A lot of stuff you guys don't know. Like how having friends that are internet network security engineers
    can show you a world of data. Habits, habits habits..lol and IP jugglers don't work folks...
    Get you some wrong reviews on the net and watch some nut spend hours every day on your site and you will start protecting your azz also. Everything you do on the net can be tracked. Go to your friends comp and do your dirty work even juggle your IP and you still have months of data habits and trends pointing back at you.

Dig it deeper...

[/quote]

Cool, Some screwy stuff.

hope it all drops off

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112