Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Board

Blog Entries

New Board

I created this new board because of some of the bashing that takes place here at times.

Since I don't want to ban people, moderate or take sides I will move these types of threads here.
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

Prestige Member

Re: New Board

I was talking about this very thing last night with someone, you must have read out minds :thumbsup:

Yea he must have read your mind 3 months ago when it got put up

hah
    Charlie Soden
    Apex DeckSavers
    919-302-1523
    NC Deck Restoration, Deck Cleaning and Staining

Prestige Member

OOhhhhh crap

I thought this was another board specificly for starting arguments or finishing them. Something other then the "gone Wild" section

This was a good idea Bob, just ONE suggestion ?
    As has been shown, todays friend can be tomorrows enemy.
    And todays enemy can be tomorrows friend.

There is NO provision for editing your OWN thread, and that should be an option.
    This almost makes it impossible for two combatants to renew past friendships.

WHY no edit feature here on THIS part of the forum ?

[quote author=Apple Roof Cleaning link=topic=4736.msg72034#msg72034 date=1218084152]

There is NO provision for editing your OWN thread, and that should be an option.

[/quote]

That has to be one of the most lame, desperate attempts EVER, dude! :-[ :lol:

It's Bob's board, no one else's........It's not your call to tell him what "should be an option." Live by your words, die by your words.

It's a shame that you, me and others have mucked it up but you know what "they" say....."You can't always deal with irrational people in a rational way." Look at the middle east......Sometimes you gotta take their game to them!
    Don Phelps
    All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
    Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning
    Orlando, Florida
    (407) 579-4026
    www.floridaroofcleaners.com
    www.roofcleaningforums.com

[quote author=All Seasons Exteriors link=topic=4736.msg72035#msg72035 date=1218088623]
    [quote author=Apple Roof Cleaning link=topic=4736.msg72034#msg72034 date=1218084152]

[/quote]

That has to be one of the most lame, desperate attempts EVER, dude! :-[ :lol:

It's Bob's board, no one else's........It's not your call to tell him what "should be an option." Live by your words, die by your words.

It's a shame that you, me and others have mucked it up but you know what "they" say....."You can't always deal with irrational people in a rational way." Look at the middle east......Sometimes you gotta take their game to them!
    [/quote]
    Wow, now you follow me up to this sticky Don, LOL
    I SEE I am living "rent free in your head", huh ?
    I can't even ask Bob a simple question w/o your "divine intervention".

No one is telling Bob anything Don.
    I am saying in my opinion, I think it should be an option.
    Excuse me for asking a question, and offering my opiion.

wow....... I guess we all know how this story ended

russ s

[quote author=dollarspa link=topic=4736.msg76213#msg76213 date=1220676953]
    [/quote]

it will never end this way, as long as it keeps being brought up it will keep on keeping on, Chris and I have talked and we have a good understanding of the situation and we are as far as I can tell still friends, it was bad but he says he is having fun again on this board as well as his and Beths, he can still come to PWI as well just cant post for a while, lets let this die so we can all move on.

[quote author=dollarspa link=topic=4736.msg76213#msg76213 date=1220676953]
    [/quote]
    Lets be clear about this.... This post Was not about Chris Apple not at all .....
    you chose to make it so.......Also when posting on other sites other than pwi i dont expect [size=10pt]anyone[/size]... period... to tell me what I can and cant talk about.......I hope this is clear to anyone and everyone Period ...[size=10pt]this bullying needs to stop [/size] [size=10pt][size=10pt]right here and right now[/size][/size]

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast