Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Board

Prestige Member

Re: New Board

[quote author=dollarspa link=topic=4736.msg76275#msg76275 date=1220724463]
    [quote author=dollarspa link=topic=4736.msg76213#msg76213 date=1220676953]
    wow....... I guess we all know how this story ended
    [/quote]
    Lets be clear about this.... This post Was not about Chris Apple not at all .....
    you chose to make it so.......Also when posting on other sites other than pwi i dont expect [size=10pt]anyone[/size]... period... to tell me what I can and cant talk about.......I hope this is clear to anyone and everyone Period ...[size=10pt]this bullying needs to stop [/size] [size=10pt][size=10pt]right here and right now[/size][/size]
    [/quote]

What bullying???

Jim I believe russ's post was saying stop talking about this thread period and move on. I believe everyone on this site is allowed to
    discuss any issue...... otherwise remove all the post that people dont want talked about...should be removed

russ s

[quote author=dollarspa link=topic=4736.msg76286#msg76286 date=1220725952]
    Jim I believe russ's post was saying stop talking about this thread period and move on. I believe everyone on this site is allowed to
    discuss any issue...... otherwise remove all the post that people dont want talked about...should be removed
    [/quote]

never mind :no:

[/quote]
    Lets be clear about this.... This post Was not about Chris Apple not at all .....
    you chose to make it so.......Also when posting on other sites other than pwi i dont expect [size=10pt]anyone[/size]... period... to tell me what I can and cant talk about.......I hope this is clear to anyone and everyone Period ...[size=10pt]this bullying needs to stop [/size] [size=10pt][size=10pt]right here and right now[/size][/size]
    [/quote]

well because of this post I was dropped from Pwi log in Apparently some clown thought it would be funny :P

lets cut to the chase it will be a cold day in hell before I ever post anything over there...Im giving PwI a lifetime ban.... not a infraction
    not a warning not 1 year a f en [size=10pt][size=10pt]lifetime ban [/size] [/size]

russ s

[quote author=dollarspa link=topic=4736.msg76288#msg76288 date=1220728124]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

well because of this post I was dropped from Pwi log in Apparently some clown thought it would be funny :P

lets cut to the chase it will be a cold day in hell before I ever post anything over there...Im giving PwI a lifetime ban.... not a infraction
    not a warning not 1 year a f en [size=10pt][size=10pt]lifetime ban [/size] [/size]
    [/quote]

boy thats convenient, send me a password and I will see if it can be fixed , really I will try to help but if you were banned you would have recieved an automated email

here is your profile too
    View Profile: dollarspa
    Sophomore Undergraduate
    dollarspa
    Sophomore Undergraduate
    Last Activity: 20 Minutes Ago 01:58 PM

Download vCard Add dollarspa to Your Buddy List Add dollarspa to Your Ignore List User Options Give Infraction

Signature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    David Potter
    kemah,Texas (houston)
    www.spawarehousehouston.com
    Dollarspa@aol.com

Forum Info Contact Info
    PostsTotal Posts: 85 (1.27 posts per day)
    Find all posts by dollarspa
    Find all threads started by dollarspa

Referrals: 0 Email:
    Send a message via email to dollarspa

Additional Information Group Memberships
    Date of Birth:
    April 10, 1952
    Full Name:
    david
    Company Name:
    houston power wash
    Company Address: