Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Simple, No Rinse, Low Pressure, Roof Cleaning ---- *PICTURES*

Re: Simple, No Rinse, Low Pressure, Roof Cleaning ---- *PICTURES*

Damn Joe that fish is bigger than you

The last time I saw you I remember you looking like this. You sure clean up well. :thumbsup:

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Jon Chapman
    Pro Pressure Clean and Seal
    727-432-2501
    www.propaverseal.com

[quote author=ALL SURFACE link=topic=5269.msg76455#msg76455 date=1220815551]
    Jon, I never said we looked alike. I meant we think alike. LOL...But as far as looks and being clean cut goes we can leave that up to everyone else to decide. :thumbsup: LOL... Here is a pic from a beach wedding that the wife and I went to yesturday. The cerimony was held on Indian Rocks Beach and the reception was over at the the Holiday Inn Harborside. We had a real nice time. Been awile since I went to a wedding. The guy with the long hair and scruffy beard and tattered clothes on the right is me.

[/quote]

Man you Florida guys sure like those funky shirts , you handsome dude you

[quote author=Jon Chapman link=topic=5269.msg76450#msg76450 date=1220813976]
    you and Kory arent anything alike, Larry. Kory is as clean cut and baby faced as they come. You on the other hand, we'll I'll let the readers fill in the blanks. :P
    [/quote]

Thanks Jon Thats the nicest thing you have ever said about me. I Think

Prestige Member

[quote author=Jon Chapman link=topic=5269.msg76523#msg76523 date=1220882518]
    The last time I saw you I remember you looking like this. You sure clean up well. :thumbsup:
    [/quote]
    Jon, That picture was taken of me when I was 30lbs lighter and still drinking. My hair wasn't the only thing that was out of control back then! LOL :thumbsup:
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Saint Petersburg Florida 33716
    Larry Millette 727-543-3276 727-543-3276
    www.aspc.us
    www.allsurfacepressurecleaning.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olM...pSj0ZtHpl-jHDR http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine.....727-543-3276

Prestige Member

[quote author=Jeff link=topic=5269.msg76537#msg76537 date=1220892830]
    [quote author=ALL SURFACE link=topic=5269.msg76455#msg76455 date=1220815551]
    Jon, I never said we looked alike. I meant we think alike. LOL...But as far as looks and being clean cut goes we can leave that up to everyone else to decide. :thumbsup: LOL... Here is a pic from a beach wedding that the wife and I went to yesturday. The cerimony was held on Indian Rocks Beach and the reception was over at the the Holiday Inn Harborside. We had a real nice time. Been awile since I went to a wedding. The guy with the long hair and scruffy beard and tattered clothes on the right is me.

[/quote]
    HEY! IT was a beach wedding. I only gots 2 shirts like that. :whistle: LOL... Thanks for the compliment DUDE!

Man you Florida guys sure like those funky shirts , you handsome dude you
    [/quote]
    All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    Saint Petersburg Florida 33716
    Larry Millette 727-543-3276 727-543-3276
    www.aspc.us
    www.allsurfacepressurecleaning.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-olM...pSj0ZtHpl-jHDR http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine.....727-543-3276

Super Helper Member

Okay, I've been gone for awhile, but I have to chime in on this thread.

I don't have any opinion on the rinse/ no rinse debate or the Scrappy/Marler fued. What I will say is that I have gained a measure of respect for Don. That is some serious trash talkin' brother! :thumbsup: I never saw that coming!

...and Scrappy...a blanket party is where a couple guys hold you down in your bunk under a blanket while some others whale on you. Ask anybody who's been in the military about it. Your reference makes no sense there.

You are about the same age as my son. I tell him that he can't know what he doesn't know, because he doesn't know it. I have no ill will towards you, but just understand that you will gain knowledge thorough life experience that can't be learned elsewhere. Keep an open mind. You will not be the same man at 40 that you are at 20, hopefully.

...in the end, do what works for you.
    Larry Davis<br />Cape Girardeau, MO<br />(573) 270-3994

scrappy

My dad was in the military so i know what a blanket party consist of . . . i meant it in a different way.

Super Helper Member

[quote author=scrappy link=topic=5269.msg76879#msg76879 date=1221088582]
    My dad was in the military so i know what a blanket party consist of . . . i meant it in a different way.
    [/quote]

Okay, just checking!
    Larry Davis<br />Cape Girardeau, MO<br />(573) 270-3994

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516