Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My prices got copied by Hogwash

russ s

My prices got copied by Hogwash

compare these two pages ...... I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE THINKS MY PRICING IS GOOD ENOUGH TO REPLICATE

http://www.hogwashpressurewashing.com/id1.html HIS RESIDENTIAL
    http://www.prokleenpressurewashing.com/pricing.html MINE

http://www.hogwashpressurewashing.com/id5.html HIS COMMERCIAL
    http://www.prokleenpressurewashing.c...lEstimate.html MINE

I really dont care but he should have changed it up some , heck he even has my specials ! hahahahaha

Re: My prices got copied by Hogwash

Russ, I replied to email you sent regarding the above. As I said in the email, it would be great if everyone used the same price guide as far as I'm concerned. My point is to be as close as possible to others in the business. I'll be glad to not do the specials, but it makes good sense. By the way, I've got little hungry ones to feed just like many of the rest of us. Let's work together. Victor
    Victor Rutledge
    Hogwash Pressure Washing
    Jackson, Mississippi
    601-720-4593

russ s

[quote author=hogwash link=topic=6472.msg85037#msg85037 date=1226724968]
    Russ, I replied to email you sent regarding the above. As I said in the email, it would be great if everyone used the same price guide as far as I'm concerned. My point is to be as close as possible to others in the business. I'll be glad to not do the specials, but it makes good sense. By the way, I've got little hungry ones to feed just like many of the rest of us. Let's work together. Victor
    [/quote]

Then ask

russ s

Honestly everyone will NEVER be able to do the same price. I doubt you can even come close to touching some of those prices and making it profitable for you, I see you raised the prices 120.00 on gas stations but can you do a 16 MPD station in 2 hours ? If not you have no business pricing it at all unless they are closed.

Answer this , "what is an MPD"?

What is THE GLA of a shopping center?

What do you clean and degrease Gas Stations with and how do you remove sulfer deposits from canopies.

Also how many square feet can you clean an hour ?

Answer these and we will see where you are , oh how many rigs are you going to do this type of commercial cleaning with ?

Russ, my wife does the upkeep of my website. We discussed using the same price guide as you were using. I din't realize that she was planning to simply copy and paste. I'm irritated now that I saw it.
    I don't know the answers to your questions. I'm sorry for what happened. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. It will be removed first thing in the morning.

Thanks to Pressure Pro for bringing the law part of it to my attention.

Blessings,
    Victor
    Victor Rutledge
    Hogwash Pressure Washing
    Jackson, Mississippi
    601-720-4593

russ s

[quote author=hogwash link=topic=6472.msg85042#msg85042 date=1226726894]
    Russ, my wife does the upkeep of my website. We discussed using the same price guide as you were using. I din't realize that she was planning to simply copy and paste. I'm irritated now that I saw it.
    I don't know the answers to your questions. I'm sorry for what happened. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. It will be removed first thing in the morning.

Thanks to Pressure Pro for bringing the law part of it to my attention.

Blessings,
    Victor
    [/quote]

Thats quite a different answer from the first response.

Too bad Hogwash already shaved his head.

:lol:
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Thats the bad thing about the web.

Poor Barry M and his reports...

russ s

[quote author=Don M. link=topic=6472.msg85045#msg85045 date=1226727478]
    Thats the bad thing about the web.

Poor Barry M and his reports...
    [/quote]

Yes but Barry gave some (Like myself) permission to use them, I do commercial work in this guys area and he dont know squat about commercial business, he would probably go out and price these jobs and not be able to complete them and would make us all look bad.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast