1. Don't tell everything you know.
    Victor Rutledge
    Hogwash Pressure Washing
    Jackson, Mississippi
    601-720-4593

Re: My prices got copied by Hogwash

[quote author=russ s link=topic=6472.msg85051#msg85051 date=1226728458]
    [quote author=JFife link=topic=6472.msg85047#msg85047 date=1226727691]
    The biggest deal lately on PWI has been creating a price structure for Delco to share with anyone/everyone---how is this situation different? Same result---is your problem that he didn't ask?
    [/quote]

If you notice I am not in that discussion ?

Also I just dont see why someone in my backyard would feel it necessary to copy me word for word when he cant do the job, it is a misrepresentation of his services, it would be like me posting KEC prices and having no way to get them done nor having the knowledge to properly do them ...... this is what I call a true HACK!
    [/quote]

Discussion: There are many that think it is a bad idea.....why don't you add your voice, as you'd carry clout as the admin of the board?

Back to discussion---I still don't see why you are upset. You've got public pricing, so you want other to see it. As a pro, don't you want other pro's to bid properly--which would be the same as you? Now, I WOULD think you should be upset if you MAILED/EMAILED him a price list, as that would be PRIVATE. But you are letting it dangle for all the world to see.....I would think you'd be fine with your prices setting a standard.
    efiF, .M noJ
    moc.liamG@efiFMnoJ

[quote author=mbryan link=topic=6472.msg85056#msg85056 date=1226729918]
    Welcome to my world. >
    [/quote]

Way different----you are having pics taken (haven'tknown you to have a price list, thus have it stolen)
    efiF, .M noJ
    moc.liamG@efiFMnoJ

russ s

[quote author=JFife link=topic=6472.msg85058#msg85058 date=1226730069]
    [quote author=russ s link=topic=6472.msg85051#msg85051 date=1226728458]
    [quote author=JFife link=topic=6472.msg85047#msg85047 date=1226727691]
    The biggest deal lately on PWI has been creating a price structure for Delco to share with anyone/everyone---how is this situation different? Same result---is your problem that he didn't ask?
    [/quote]

If you notice I am not in that discussion ?

Also I just dont see why someone in my backyard would feel it necessary to copy me word for word when he cant do the job, it is a misrepresentation of his services, it would be like me posting KEC prices and having no way to get them done nor having the knowledge to properly do them ...... this is what I call a true HACK!
    [/quote]

Discussion: There are many that think it is a bad idea.....why don't you add your voice, as you'd carry clout as the admin of the board?

Back to discussion---I still don't see why you are upset. You've got public pricing, so you want other to see it. As a pro, don't you want other pro's to bid properly--which would be the same as you? Now, I WOULD think you should be upset if you MAILED/EMAILED him a price list, as that would be PRIVATE. But you are letting it dangle for all the world to see.....I would think you'd be fine with your prices setting a standard.
    [/quote]

I dont mind and I would have a different tone IF he knew what he was doing, residential I dont mind but the commercial he has no business even advertising , by his own admission he does not know! My point is simple, if it had been Scott K or Ron or anyone in the commercial business I would have said nothing, I laughed at ir until he posted what he did, then I asked him some qualifing questions that he could not answer, my oponion is that makes him a hack, I dont mind the prices being used but he does not even know how to do the work, that is one thing that makes us all suffer , its those that make us look bad because they appear to be something they are not

russ s

[quote author=hogwash link=topic=6472.msg85057#msg85057 date=1226729987]
    [quote author=russ s link=topic=6472.msg85046#msg85046 date=1226727656]
    [quote author=Don M. link=topic=6472.msg85045#msg85045 date=1226727478]
    Thats the bad thing about the web.

Poor Barry M and his reports...
    [/quote]

"he dont know squat about commercial business,"[/quote]

There's 2 things to remember in life.
    1. Don't tell everything you know.
    [/quote]

I dont, if I had you would know more than you do already :lol:

I guess I'm not qualified because I don't know the terminology. I think the customers guage the job by how it looks when your done and how quick you get out of their way.
    Victor Rutledge
    Hogwash Pressure Washing
    Jackson, Mississippi
    601-720-4593

russ s

so Victor what chems do you use to clean all these gas stations you advertise YOUR prices for ?

And what equipment are you using to clean them with ?

I use a local guy chemical guy that knows the business and gets me what i need.
    Victor Rutledge
    Hogwash Pressure Washing
    Jackson, Mississippi
    601-720-4593

He has his terminology too.
    Victor Rutledge
    Hogwash Pressure Washing
    Jackson, Mississippi
    601-720-4593

russ s

[quote author=hogwash link=topic=6472.msg85064#msg85064 date=1226730866]
    I use a local guy chemical guy that knows the business and gets me what i need.
    [/quote]

oh so he gets you what you need to neutralize the chems as well ? good what ph is what you put down and how much chem and what kind are you neutralizing with ? woops Where are your MSDS sheets "Required by Law"

Just post those that will give the answer????

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast