Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Newbies please read!!!

Welcome Brent!

Make sure you use safety equipment when on roofs!!!

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

Quote Originally Posted by sirc View Post
    Hello everyone, about a year ago a friend and myself were talking about how we both really disliked our jobs and that we should be doing much better than we were, and well i guess i took the conversation pretty seriously. Since then i have sold off a lot of things that i really enjoyed, dirtbike snowmobile guns etc, and i have put together a small trailer with equipment from pressure tech, bought some insurance and some chemical and sprayed my first roof just yesterday. Im both very excited and very nervous as i know very little about this industry. Wanted to introduce and share a bit about myself...Brent Howard from North Vernon IN and i look foreword to getting to know some of you. And thanks to the people at pressure tech for the great product and service.
    Thank you all
    You'll hear a lot of contractors talk about how fast they can clean a roof. My advice to you is to take your time. You will be safer and do a good job. Like others your speed will come up and you will wonder how you finished a job so fast and feel guilty about how much money you made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Al Gigliotti
    ANR Cleaning Services LLC
    Orange Park - Fl 32073
    904-710-1249
    anrcleanteam.com
    pressurecleanjax.com

What all kind of safety equipment do you or your employees use ?-
    Brent Howard
    Southern Indiana Roof Cleaning
    North Vernon, IN

Thanks! Big shout out to Bob. I will make sure to check out your store for my future needs (I need a damn roof pump). I filled out my signature. Thanks for having me.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213