Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breathing SH when DS

Re: Breathing SH when DS

No comment here
    Alex C.
    ARC Powerwashing, LLC
    919-827-4376

ARC Powerwashing has been providing Pressure Washing to Raleigh since 2005.

I'll try to be brief. I went to the doctor and told him of how when anyone is even using a household cleaner containing bleach I start coughing and getting a tightening in my chest. He told me I have a sensitivity to bleach which means damage was done to my body and those physical warning signs are my body warning me to get away.

Please get in the habit of wearing a respirator. you get one set of lungs. No turning back the clock.

What type of respirator do you use?

mike
    Michael Phillip Darnell Jr
    Michael Phillip Painting
    www.michaelphillippainting.com
    856-753-9509

[quote author=MPPAINTING link=topic=7893.msg115495#msg115495 date=1247968762]
    What type of respirator do you use?

mike
    [/quote]

http://www.websoft-solutions.net/3m_...p/3m-60923.htm

looks similar to the one i have. make you have the right filters on it or it won't do much good. there are specific ones for certain chemical fumes. do a bit of research on that.
    MC PWS
    Ryan D
    Tennessee

I can't even smell the stuff any more.
    Dave Lopuszynski
    Holly Springs, NC
    http://trianglepressurewashing.com
    919-931-2640

Raleigh, NC Pressure Washing

Prestige Member

Look at the basics.

- Molecular oxidation is bad for your cells/body leading to mutations like cancer, and that is why doctors recommend diets high in anti-oxidants. SH is a very powerful oxidizer being delivered in high doses.

- Your lungs are organic matter and made of meat & fat. SH is particularly destructive to organic matter and dissolves fatty tissue easily.

- Lungs are required to breathe. You cannot breathe when they are cancerous and half dissolved.

- Respirators are inexpensive. When they are cancerous and half dissolved, you install new cartridges.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -
    Samuel Adams

Super Helper Member

I use to joke about the death foam clouds that I would produce with my foamer, until got back into running and working out and found it nearly impossible to breathe. Even after months of running and working out like a madman I still have a nagging cough everytime I run. I have never smoked anything, ever, not even a puff and I sound worse than my dad who has smoked since he was about 12.

It's not funny anymore and I wear a respirator EVERY TIME I'm around the death cloud now.

Prestige Member

+10 on both replies
    Hal Brown
    Sophia Nc 27350
    www.AbvPressureWashing.com

Hey Ant is there any of the little disposable breathing filters that will work for the SH. I have a big respirator that I use some times doing night work, mainly for caustic but i don't want to scare the heck out of a home owner with a full blown respirator while washing their house if I can avoid it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast