Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: water dam, and bleach on grass

water dam, and bleach on grass

Does anyone no were to buy a water dam to prevent harsh chemicals from running of concrete into grass. I tyred to find this tool with no luck. It would be similar to water reclaiming dams without the reclaiming. And how do you guy use so much bleach in you house wash mix without killing the grass. I live in northern California and allot of houses have grass that right up to the siding. I would appreciate any info you guys can give me thanks.

Re: water dam, and bleach on grass

search, search, search, rinse, rinse, rinse
    cameron
    MS PRO WASH LLC.
    Ocean Springs MS

www.msprowash.com

"We are all entitled to the persuit of happiness, but you have to work to achieve it"

Get some old firehose and fill it with sand. That's what we use for berming driveways. You have to eyes all over your head when washing houses and roofs. Nothing can dry and you don't want big puddles of sodium hypochlorite sitting in grassy areas. Pre-wetting and low chem concentrations are the key to making life easier on you.

T :thumbsup:hanks for the info.

[quote author=pressurepros link=topic=8798.msg117912#msg117912 date=1249944519]
    Get some old firehose and fill it with sand. That's what we use for berming driveways. You have to eyes all over your head when washing houses and roofs. Nothing can dry and you don't want big puddles of sodium hypochlorite sitting in grassy areas. Pre-wetting and low chem concentrations are the key to making life easier on you.
    [/quote]

That is the funniest friggin avatar I've seen in a long time!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

[quote author=cajun cleanin link=topic=8798.msg117923#msg117923 date=1249951321]
    [quote author=pressurepros link=topic=8798.msg117912#msg117912 date=1249944519]
    [/quote]

That is the funniest friggin avatar I've seen in a long time!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's only doing it because he knows Ron can't see it.
    :P
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Thad, who is that supposed to be in your avatar? Ron and who?

it looks like Tony Shelton
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

I thought it was Adam Sandler.

Is Ron banned from PT State?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast