Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: $69 dollar house cleaning.

Super Helper Member

Re: $69 dollar house cleaning.

[quote author=Chris link=topic=9066.msg121491#msg121491 date=1252649899]
    I agree, there are many jobs out there and there are a lot of people from all races that are just too proud to work at the fast food places, wal mart, etc....

You will be suprised at how many people think that it is beneath them to make less than $16.00 per hour since they are used to making more than that but usually that is because they have a nice place to stay
    [/quote]

I used to make $18/hour as a print shop production manager. All the benefits. All the perks.

Now I'm cleaning up after illegal Mexicans on construction sites for $8/hour and I'm damn happy to even have THAT!

Every day van loads of illegals show up on the site. They are all hired immediately! Legal white guys trickle in with experience and are turned away because they will have to be paid on the books. :thumbsdown:
    I don't blame the Mexicans. They just want to work and feed their families and most of them are good guys. I blame the greedy white contractors that want to skirt the system and put more cash in their own wallets for less work.

I remember a speech that Mexico's old president gave along side his buddy GW Douche when they were both trying to figure out how to get more illegals in the US.
    He said Mexicans will do the jobs that even BLACK Americans won't do! Now, if anything should piss off a black person, it's THAT!!! :lol:
    ABLE PRESSURE WASHING
    Lawrenceburg Tn.
    931-629-9241
    ablewash@lorettotel.net
    The BEST words of wisdom from the A Man! DO WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU!!

Bob, could you either lock or move this stupid A$$ thread!! I mean really guy's, this crap has gone on way too frigg'in long!! :thumbsdown:

Even if all the Mexicans disappeared, there would be another class of people to take their place, then you could piss & moan about them!!

They, or no one else like them bother me because I work just as hard or harder than they do, everyday!!

Hey I got a great idea, GO WASH SOMETHING!! :thumbsup:
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

Prestige Member

[quote author=Guy B link=topic=9066.msg121654#msg121654 date=1252820799]
    Bob, could you either lock or move this stupid A$$ thread!! I mean really guy's, this crap has gone on way too frigg'in long!! :thumbsdown:

Even if all the Mexicans disappeared, there would be another class of people to take their place, then you could piss & moan about them!!

They, or no one else like them bother me because I work just as hard or harder than they do, everyday!!

Hey I got a great idea, GO WASH SOMETHING!! :thumbsup:
    [/quote]

I agree. I was originally only trying to point out how SOME people could see it as offensive. For that, I've been called a lot of things, and accused of a lot of things. I'm done.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678