View Poll Results: $$ What is your average ANNUAL GROSS? $$

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: $$ Annual Gross $$

$$ Annual Gross $$

What is your average annual gross? Pressure washing/exterior cleaning services only!
    Dustin Cook
    Palmetto Pressure Clean, LLC
    Lexington & Columbia, SC 803-467-7887
    Pressure Washing & Roof
    Cleaning in Columbia & Lexington, SC

Prestige Member

$$ Annual Gross $$

My vote was strictly for pressure cleaning......I did not include any of our wood care or overlay prep.

Celeste
    Carolina ProWash - Boss
    Chicken Wrangler
    Glass Artist Extraordinaire

$$ Annual Gross $$

Im at half of last year, but i had one contract last year that was as much as this whole years revenue.
    Jon Chapman
    Pro Pressure Clean and Seal
    727-432-2501
    www.propaverseal.com

$$ Annual Gross $$

Over the 300K+ this year and hope to do 500K by 2008 . I have a feeling it will be hard to maintain that 500K number every year, maybe maybe not.

with all the proposal out there that Ive done plus my annual jobs 2007 should show real good growth

$$ Annual Gross $$

This year was good. Could have been better. Next year sees the reintroduction of my commercial division so look out Condo King ;-)

$$ Annual Gross $$

Quote Originally Posted by "pressurepros;1117"
    This year was good. Could have been better. Next year sees the reintroduction of my commercial division so look out Condo King ;-)

I was going to start a division of JL Pressure Washing in PA next year, but I guess I'll wait to see if you can handle it LOL...... Good luck with the commercial end of it all

$$ Annual Gross $$

We are starting our PW division this next Spring. What is a good goal for the first year of Power washing? Our Painting crews are six full time. We will probably hire two more for PW. With a dedicated rig and proper equipment we hope to set $96,000 for the year. Is this realistic? Thank You.
    Terry Miller
    Canton, Ohio
    330-418-8955
    Quality-Service-Price
    Your Service Company for Life!

$$ Annual Gross $$

Quote Originally Posted by "Tegrey;1134"
    We are starting our PW division this next Spring. What is a good goal for the first year of Power washing? Our Painting crews are six full time. We will probably hire two more for PW. With a dedicated rig and proper equipment we hope to set $96,000 for the year. Is this realistic? Thank You.
    That may be a lot for the first year of business, but it sounds like you have a great customer base to start with... Good Luck!
    Mathew Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    "Leaving your world cleaner than we found it!
    Specializing in Wood Restoration & Property Cleaning
    www.pwscleaning.com
    Visit the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar - March 31 - April 1

$$ Annual Gross $$

Quote Originally Posted by "Tegrey;1134"
    Your paint crews residential & commercial? 96K if you have the contacts. Good luck

Re: $$ Annual Gross $$

I'm hoping to increase revenue by 400% like I did last year. If I can do that it will put me right at $100,000.

I'm also hoping to get into some property managers as well as finish up the decks at a condo complex this year. They started WAY too late last year. The board members decks I did turned out great, plus they were going to talk about getting their buildings washed.